In today’s economy, it’s hard to believe that a coveted employer like Microsoft would have a bank of hundreds of open positions it can’t fill.
But, just like almost every tech company is experiencing, Microsoft argues that the U.S. is unable to produce enough skilled computer engineers to fill the huge demand. As Executive Vice President Brad Smith points out, American school programs don’t reflect the need in the job market, and should considerably ramp up its computer education.
The Gavin Newsom Show will return next Friday night @ 10P on Current.
- immigrantstories reblogged this from current
- halvingthetimeofmylife reblogged this from current
- alternageek likes this
- rachelandthecity reblogged this from current
- rachelandthecity likes this
- latbb reblogged this from current
- hollandlikethecountry likes this
- subjectiverealities reblogged this from current
- current posted this